SEMICON Europa 2022 is co-located with electronica in Munich, Germany creating the strongest single event for electronics manufacturing in Europe, and broadening the range of attendees across the electronics chain.
Plan now to attend and expand your company objectives, exchange ideas and promote technological progress featuring the most advanced and innovative electronics manufacturing in Europe.
- Embrace the new normal: learn how to overcome supply chain disruption and plan sustainably for delivering quality products and services to global players.
- Transform Europe in a sustainable, connected and digital Hub: discover the role of semiconductors in enabling life-changing applications for current and future generations.
- Review environmental and social sustainability practices: make sure sustainability is an integrated part of your strategy and become a leading force of the industry.
- Lead global innovation: gain insights into how you can utilize innovative processes, materials and technologies and help enable future applications.
- Drive high-tech solutions: hear how companies are implementing cutting-edge 3D integration for a large spectrum of application-specific technologies.
- Stay updated on Smart-Everything: follow deep dives into manufacturing, automotive and medical devices and their transformation into hard- and software enabled, data driven operations.